Hi,

My list is a bit longer and isn't it Dumaru in stead of Dumar?

FORGINGVIRUS Avril
FORGINGVIRUS Braid
FORGINGVIRUS Bridex
FORGINGVIRUS Bugbear
FORGINGVIRUS Dumaru
FORGINGVIRUS Fizzer
FORGINGVIRUS Gibe
FORGINGVIRUS Hybris
FORGINGVIRUS Klez
FORGINGVIRUS Lentin
FORGINGVIRUS Magistr
FORGINGVIRUS Mimail
FORGINGVIRUS Palyh
FORGINGVIRUS Sefex
FORGINGVIRUS Sober
FORGINGVIRUS Sobig
FORGINGVIRUS Swen
FORGINGVIRUS Yaha

Scott, my list also longer then the list in the sender.eml file. You are
missing
Avril, Gibe, Hybris, Sefex and Swen. Are those not forging virusses? I only
add them to my list after receiving delivery errors which state "unkown
mailbox" or something like it.

Also you have Dumar in stead of Dumaru. Sophos does not know a Dumar virus
but does know of a Dumaru virus. Same for F-prot.

Maybe a good idea to have these standard in the virus.cfg file and adapt the
*.eml files into using the line SKIPIFSENDER [Forged], that way all
maintenance is done at one place, no need to update multiple eml files, no
confusing the user with invalid e-mail addresses. Of course you forging dns
server is even better but this is a good starting place for those that don't
want that for whatever reason.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma
.... Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?