It seems that this file maybe related to Microsoft's InstallShield
erroring out.  Did you install any 'major' products lately?

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Djerr C. de Meijer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 11:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Offtopic question

You all are the only admins I know so lemme ask you. :)

Does anyone have a idea what a iserror.log file is? I have no clue.
these files be in folders with pictures. Go to any search engine, type
iserror.log and hit search. All hits are examples of these files. (big
yay
:S)

The only place I saw ppl asking what it was, was at a german forum.
(note that my german is near 0) Yet if I read it correct, noone knew.

So you got any ideas? I know I don't.

D.C.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and