Thanks to all for the quick notification of the new virus.  We seemed to
have escaped any harm.

We immediately put BANEXT zip into our virus.cfg file, and that seemed to be
a good thing.

Now I'm thinking about lowering our protection back to where it was.

Is it possible, with Virus Standard, and/or Junkmail Pro, to ban by
extension for just some users?

Or, better yet, conversely ban an extension for all user EXCEPT certain
"power" users?

Inquring minds want to know.

Thanks in advance

Rob

www.iGive.com
Turn your online shopping into cash for your charity.