Thanks for the link. I called them to get a price and ran into another brick wall.

McAfee is like that. Their normal MO, though, is to oversell, doing everything short of blatant lying to do so.

What you may want to do is try asking them "I have one computer running Windows XYZ" (for example, "Windows 2003 Server" or "Windows 2000 Professional") "and need one license of VirusScan or NetShield to run on it, what is my least expensive option?"

If they ask you *any* questions, evade them ("I don't know", "I'll have to check with my boss", "I really don't want to give that information to you", "Please, just answer my question!", whatever).

If licensing may be an issue, take a look at their license, and have whoever is in charge at your company (your boss, legal department, etc.) look at it and make a determination. Our reading is that you either need 1 license per server running Declude, or 1 license per user on the Internet (millions of licenses). Other possibilities (but ones we don't read in their license) include one license per user of yours, or one license per copy that can be running simultaneously on the IMail server (the MAXATONCE option in the virus.cfg file can determine this number).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.