At 09:58 AM 3/1/2004, Bill Landry wrote:
That shouldn't make any difference, since virus notifications do not get
sent to IP address, they get sent to the sender's e-mail address or the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill

Yeah, the only thing I was using it for was a filter on my mailbox so that when a virus notification came to me with one of my IP addresses as the remote IP, it would be moved to a different folder. I think there are other ways to do this though. Just need some time to look into it.


On a side note... I wanted to personally thank you for your advice on building two gateway mailservers. Both servers are now up and running, and I'm slowly but surely moving my 100+ domains over to them.

Thanks,
Russ


---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to