I m curious what kind of server load people have experienced with declude. Like anyone else using this product we re on MS, I/O is quite an issue for us and I d like to know what to expect prior to purchasing declude.

We typically find that each GHz of CPU power allows for about 100,000 E-mails/day to be scanned before the performance hit is noticed. So an old P500 might process 50,000 E-mails/day; a server with 2 1GHz CPUs could handle about 200,000 E-mails/day.


-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.


---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to