-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Gray - Network
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 10:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot updates

http://www.f-prot.com/news/gen_news/040302_download_delay.html

______
[Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]
[Email escaneado contra virus por Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]

______
[Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]
[Email escaneado contra virus por Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]

[AUTOMATED NOTE: Your mail server [129.250.225.148] is missing a reverse DNS entry.
All Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS
entry will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]