Matt,
        I had a space in mine, not a tab.  For what it is worth.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] New interim Declude Virus Pro to block
bogus .bat, .com, .pif, and .scr files

Here's a thought.

Since this is working in some cases and not in others, maybe there is a
syntax bug.

I have the following:

BANEZIPEXTS<tab>ON
BANEXT<tab>EXE
BANEXT<tab>COM
etc.

What if someone had spaces, multiple spaces or multiple tabs?  How about
a space or tab following one of the lines?  Maybe Declude isn't parsing
this correctly from the config file???

I think it's worth a quick look.

Matt

R. Scott Perry wrote:

>>         I apologize for the flood of emails to you as I know your
>> time is precious.  However, I pulled the following that BANZIPEXTS
>> and BANEZIPEXTS was added in i7:
>

> Sorry, my mistake.
>
>>         I am unsure on the .zip to .zi_ as I have no issues with
>> Declude with versions 1.78i7 and prior.  It was only with i8 that
>> Declude was not seeing the zip with hiding file extensions any
longer.

> Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you are referring to regarding the
> hiding file extensions.
>
> Again, it is vital that people be very clear in their posts.  I'm very

> close to turning this into a moderated list until this all blows over.
>
> What we are looking for is to get as much information about bugs in
> the new interim as quickly as possible on this list, while at the same

> time minimizing the amount of posts to this list.
>

>                                                    -Scott
> ---
> Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail
> mailservers since 2000.
> Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
> vulnerability detection.
> Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

> (http://www.declude.com)]
>
> ---
> This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,

> just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/