Scott, posted this last week:

With the latest interim release, you can use:

BANEXT EZIP             - This line will ban all .ZIP files with an
encrypted file in them
BANZIPEXTS ON   - This line (Pro version only) will ban all file extensions
listed in BANEXT lines, if they appear in non-encrypted .ZIP files
BANEZIPEXTS ON  - This line (Pro version only) will ban all file extensions
listed in BANEXT lines, if they appear in encrypted .ZIP files

Also, the latest interim (with the Pro version only) will detect bogus
.BAT/.COM/.PIF/.SCR files (automatically as vulnerabilities, with no need
for config file entries).

If you are having any troubles with these, please re-read the information
on them, and then be very clear what is happening.  There are a lot of
possibilities here.  You'll need to specify [1] Whether you are using
BANZIPEXTS ON or BANEZIPEXTS ON (or the not-recommended-but-still-useful
BANEXT EZIP), [2] Whether you have a BANEXT line to block the appropriate
file (BANEXT com, for example), [3] What type of file you are sending
through (.com? .com within a .zip?), [4] If it is a .ZIP file, is the file
inside it encrypted, and [5] What version of Declude Virus are you running
(Lite/Standard/Pro, and which version # such as 1.78i8)?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.