Are the settings for ClamAV in the Declude Virus Manual complete?

SCANFILE
C:\clamav-devel\bin\clamscan.exe --quiet --log-verbose --no-summary -l
report.txt
VIRUSCODE 1

I would have thought there would be a REPORT line.

After looking at the output however, I'm at a loss to figure out what to put
on the REPORT line.  I don't think "REPORT :" will work and the
documentation says to use the word after the file name and before the name
of the virus.

Scan started: Wed Mar 10 15:19:17 2004

/cygdrive/d/IMail/spool/virus/D02ae020c025e5420.SMD: Worm.SomeFool.Gen-1
FOUND
/cygdrive/d/IMail/spool/virus/D033e01590032f66c.SMD: Worm.SomeFool.Gen-2
FOUND
/cygdrive/d/IMail/spool/virus/D048421c300be77e3.SMD: Worm.SomeFool.Gen-1
FOUND
/cygdrive/d/IMail/spool/virus/D3da3497b00be6f4b.SMD: Eicar-Test-Signature
FOUND

Does the REPORT syntax need to be expanded so that you somehow say the virus
name is before "FOUND"?

I had to put --mbox on the command line to find the viruses listed above.  I
assume that I don't need it in virus.cfg because Declude Virus will have
already extracted everything.

If you are running ClamAV successfully, could you send me your virus.cfg
settings?

Thanks,

Brad Morgan
IT Manager