The Malware rule group (55) is designated for this. There is currently a heuristic in there for any attempt to use the object vulnerability with a numbered link - that is, a highly generalized form of the pattern used in Bagle.Q.

It is possible to "renumber" any rule or rules upon request, but I think for the purposes of this discussion acting on matches in group 55 should suffice for most.

Specifically, I think it is very safe to hold on group 55.

Hope this helps,
_M

PS: Note that the demo rulebase has been upgraded some time ago to expose this group as well as the gray hosting group.