I'm running Declude 1.78i27
I'm running FProt 3.14e

I just had a customer send me an email that they received that was questionable, and Norton on my desktop caught it as [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- which has been out for a couple of weeks.

Since this is an encrypted EXE inside of a zip file, it doesn't suprise me that FProt didn't catch it (actually, according to the log it gave an errorlevel 8), but I thought I had it banned by declude.

The problem is:

BANEXT exe

BANZIPEXTS OFF
BANEZIPEXTS ON

The idea was that I will let anything go through in a standard zip, but not as a stand-alone file or encrypted in an archive.

These lines will ban .exe files within encrypted .ZIP files, but only if you are using Declude Virus Pro (the Standard and Lite versions do not support the banning of file extensions within .ZIP files).

If you add a line "BANEXT EZIP" to the \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file (with the latest interim, which you are running), then all encrypted .ZIP Files will get caught.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.