From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] F-prot passing Netsky.P or variant?

Anyone else having trouble with a lot of new viruses slipping through?

I submitted two to F-Prot earlier this morning, but they are claiming that the attachments were Netsky.P.  However, I have the latest virus defs from them and the virus logs clearly show them being scanned and virus free.

I'm betting it's a new, fast-spreading variant or Netsky, but am curious as to what others are seeing..

Darin.