Hi all we just had a case where an email was banned because Declude said it
had an exe in the email, when it only had a TXT.

What happened here?

What happened is that either it contained an .exe file, or it had multiple extensions (in which case Declude Virus assumes the worst, that it is an .exe file).

If you send me the D*.SMD file that was quarantined, I can let you know exactly why it was blocked as an .exe file.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.