I am using version 1.79 Beta. I believe that the expanded feature you
mentioned is not incorporated in this 1.79 beta version then. I will run my
tests again to make sure and let you know.

That is not correct.

We only have one "source code tree". That means that when a new feature is added, any subsequent release will contain that feature. So if v1.78i30 has a new feature in it, v1.79 will have it as well.

Could you send me one of the .ZIP files you are testing with, so that I can test it here?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.