-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Scott, what do you use to generate this report

While I have your attention, what do you use to generate this report from
your log files?

> Each month, we go through our spamtraps (E-mail addresses
> designed to collect spam), to find out which spam tests
>  were most effective at catching spam. <snip>
>

> WEIGHT10        99.48%

We actually have a custom setup here that records the information on tests that an E-mail fails to a special log file (which is how we get the live stats on the web site), and have a program to go through that log file to come up with the stats.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found

Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com