Not sure if that was what happened, but I went ahead and sent it via my
yahoo account, so look for it (texastoast78 is my yahoo email).

It came through. There are two reasons why it was not caught.

The real reason why it was not caught is that it did not contain any attachments. Specifically, the entire E-mail (including what was originally designed to be a .PIF file) was one text MIME segment (that a mail client should not be able save as an attachment).

The .SMD file, however, was caught here by F-Prot as a damaged version of Netsky.D. So that explains why it was caught in the outgoing E-mail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.