Unfortunately, no.  I'm not able to identify which e-mail it was - McAfee or
human error (I actually believe McAfee) blew the e-mail away.

In that case, I can't think of anything that you can do to track down what happened. Without the E-mail that got through or log file entries to work with, I can come up with some possible scenarios as to what happened, but it probably wouldn't even be possible to prove or disprove any of them.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.