> Actually, those should be sender.eml and otherpostmaster.eml (Declude
> doesn't use any .txt files).

Yes I was just quoting the web site since I could not look at the eml
files online .... :)

> >Can I still send out notifications for the Vulnerability?
>
> It would be possible, but strongly discouraged, as you'll end up
becoming
> spammer by doing so.

The only notifications that I would be sending out would be to the
recipient and not to the sender or the postmaster of the sending domain.
I think it is a waste of bandwidth. If the user gets a notification that
the file contained a virus and if the user really wants the file then
the user will notify the sender and get it fixed. IMHO....

Goran