-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] What is "Partial Vulnerability" on a PDF

Yes I looked again and you are right. So Declude would have to keep
track of e-mail to e-mail and possible out of sequence and different
clients marking the split stuff in different ways ....

On/Off switch is the way to go (unfortunately)

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe