-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of M Pilletere
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot letting TROJ_REVOP.F thru

Hi,
I have just started using Declude with F-Prot as our virus scanner.  Was
using Trend Viruswall. Have noticed that F-Prot is letting thru viruses that
Trend desktop scanners are catching.  I have had 11 TROJ_REVOP.F get thru
today alone.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Trying to use ClamAV as a second
scanner but need to wait till I can reboot the mail server to get it
functioning.

Thanks
Mike
RSR Group,Inc.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and