tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kris McElroy
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Sending Email to All users

I am wanting to send an email to all my users on a certain domain.  I am
running Imail 8.05 with Declude Junkmail Pro and Virus Pro.  With previous
versions I use to use the makelist utility to extract the users out and
create a list, but that doesn't work now.  If I use the mailall.exe won't
that create an issue using Declude virus?

Thanks,

Kris McElroy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chief Technology Officer