Jim,

The BOUNCE action was changed to "BOUNCEONLYIFYOUMUST" in the newer releases.

Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Jim Nitterauer writes:

Question:

My declude log contains the following cryptic message:

07/26/2004 15:32:21 Q6a3e178601c0f0dc Warning: misconfiguration in following
line in configuration file (BOUNCE is not an ACTION). May be a duplicate
test definition?

I have checked both config files and cannot find any duplicates. I recently
installed the MTLDB test. I am using 1.79i8

Thanks
Any ideas?

Jim Nitterauer
President