Scott,

Good news. Thanks.

Do you have the code written enough to know, if SKIPEXT will bypass the new JPG/JPEG checking?
I assume that this would cause it not to be checked by Virus scanners, so I'm headed to remove at least JPG.

Greg

Quick reminder.  Don't forget to remove the
 
SKIPEXT  JPG
and SKIPEXT  GIF
 
from your virus.cfg file if you have them bypassed. 


R. Scott Perry wrote:
I expect we'll have a new version on Monday to take care of this (unless some start spreading before then, in which case we would have a new version ready ASAP).

                                                   -Scott

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet] --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to