OK..  Thanks for the info Scott.. I tried to look it up on the Symantec
site, but there wasn't any info on it, so I didn't know..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] JS.Downloader.Trojan

>Now this morning, we get a W32.Netsky.P.dam virus via a data.zip file.
>I've submitted everything to F-Prot, but I'm surprised that it didn't
>catch these things.  UGH!

The ".dam" means "damaged", another term for a corrupt, non-viable variant.
Since these are harmless, many AV programs do not detect them (but some --
usually Norton -- do).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and