I also put the eicar.com in the in every drive and in any Imail directory to see if it would delete it and 12 hours later it is still there and no pop windows have shown up.

That's the information we were waiting on.

That means that there is almost certainly no on-access scanner running, which would indicate a configuration issue. For example, if F-Prot doesn't save the report.txt file (but you tell Declude that it is), then Declude Virus will see one less file than there should be, and assume that it was deleted.

I may have found the problem -- I would recommend changing the following line in your \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file from:

SCANFILE C:\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /SLIENT /DUMB /NOBEEP /NOMEM /NOBOOT /Archive=5 /REPORT=report.txt

to:

SCANFILE C:\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /SILENT /DUMB /NOBEEP /NOMEM /NOBOOT /Archive=5 /REPORT=report.txt

changing to "/SILENT". It seems that F-Prot is not reporting an error with the command line, but is in fact skipping the virus scanning.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.