I got the following notice from Everyones Internet (ev1.net)[I listed the headers also]. Now I know that the mydoom virus spoofs the sender email address. But why would I get a notice from them about an email that is being sent to one of my customers at PepperLink.net. Little confused here.

It like one of their users sent the virus (therefore, they were authorized to relay), from an address on your domain to an address on your domain.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.