Hi, on my mail server I use:

Imail, 7.15
Declude, 1.60
NetShield, 4.5

.. I have excuted again the test from testvirus.org but now failed test 17 and test 20.

For test 17:

Test #17: Eicar virus hidden using the "CR Vulnerability" (attachment can be opened by
all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express)
If your mail server's virus scanner did not detect this email, it allows some viruses
through!

.. in my OE is not presente the attach.

For test 20:

Test #20: Eicar virus within zip file hidden using the "MIME Boundary Space Gap
Vulnerability" (attachment can be opened by all versions of Microsoft Outlook and
Outlook Express)
If your mail server's virus scanner did not detect this email, it allows some viruses
through

.. in my OE is presente the attach.
Because failed two test on my mail server ?? perhaps I don't have configured declude
correctly ??
thanks.
Salvatore.