----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Nitterauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I will try that.
>
> Yes, I checked to make sure.
>
> I also looked at the supported options for fpcmd.exe
>
> The following are not supported:
>
> /nomem
> /noboot
> /nofloppy
>
> Are these soemthing that you have indluced within Declude?

We know that the /nofloppy switch is not supported with fpcmd.  And it
appears that the /nomem switch is irrelevant as memory is not scanned
whether the switch is used or not (but does not complain if used).  However,
the /noboot switch is still supported and needed in order to not scan the
boot sectors with each message scanned.  Here is the proof:

With /noboot switch:
==========
Search: message.zip
Action: Report only
Files: Attempt to identify files
Switches: /ARCHIVE /PACKED /SERVER /REPORT=report.txt /NOBREAK /SILENT
/NOBOOT /NOMEM /AI /PARANOID /SAFEREMOVE
Memory was not scanned.
Hard disk boot sectors were not scanned.

Without /noboot switch:
==========
Search: message.zip
Action: Report only
Files: Attempt to identify files
Switches: /ARCHIVE /PACKED /SERVER /REPORT=report.txt /NOBREAK /SILENT /AI
/PARANOID /SAFEREMOVE
Memory was not scanned.
No viruses were found in MBRs or hard disk boot sectors.

Notice the last line of each scan report.  If you do not use the /noboot
switch, the boot sectors will be scanned with each message that is scanned -
probably not what you want.  In both cases, with and without the /nomem
switch, it says the "Memory was not scanned.  However, it does not complain
that the switch is used, so I would continue to use it.

Bill