From: "Darin Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Licensing & codes

It's one thing to have the facts and make the decision yourself...it's
another to have blind faith in another.  I think most people will need to
know exactly how the new licensing works to be comfortable with it.

To avoid a lot of calls, and having to explain everything over and over, it
would probably be a good idea for CMHZ to post the details to the list....or
send the info directly to customers if they're concerned about the info
falling into the wrong hands on the list.

While I trust CMHZ has/will address everyone's concerns, a business has to
have a Continuity Plan that clearly addresses concerns like
this....including detailed steps to be taken in the event of a
failure/disaster.

Darin.