From: Postmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Your mail server sent us a virus

The Declude Virus software on our mail server detected the :
HTML/[EMAIL PROTECTED] virus that appears to have come from your mail server.
It
was sent in an attachment [HTML segment], from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with the subject "Mail Delivery (failure
[EMAIL PROTECTED])".  The Message-ID was:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

This notice is sent as a courtesy so that you have the option of contacting
your user and helping them get rid of the virus.  This message was sent by
Declude Virus.

If your mail server had better virus protection, it would have caused less
work for our server and could have prevented one of your users from getting
a virus.

The headers from the E-mail are: