This has been hashed out before and I checked the archive. I cannot get my installation of declude to work.

This is my config:

C:\scanners\fprot\fpcmd.exe /TYPE /SILENT /NOMEM /ARCHIVE=3 /NOBOOT /DUMB REPORT=report.txt

That should be "/REPORT=report.txt" (with a "/" in front of it). Without the "/", F-Prot doesn't save the report.txt file, so:

02/18/2005 14:25:30 Q412a0025005613ea 1 [1 of 2 not deleted] files were deleted; assuming external virus scanner found a virus

Declude Virus doesn't see the report.txt file it expects, and thinks that an on-access virus scanner deleted the file.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.