I'd definitely like to see Declude plug into postfix.  But then wouldn't
that be kind of like Len and Scott holding hands?  <~Shudder~>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Franco-Rocha
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:52 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Declude and Linux?

That is definitely in the stack of cards, Jeff. But we cannot yet
project a release date. We will, however, keep you informed as we get
closer to formulating that project. We would be interested in hearing
any input you would care to provide, such as: your Linux platform, the
mail server(s) you would like to see targeted, etc.

David Franco-Rocha