I am currently getting a LOT of msgs with RAR attachments coming in.  None
of the scanners are finding anything yet, the nature of volume,
sender/recipient is suspicious.  Often as not the username of sender and
recipient are the same, but sender domain is always changing.  Have not seen
any attachment names repeated yet.  Thank goodness, I hold on ZIPs, RARs,
and the like.

John