>>improved. If a virus is found with scanner 1, I'd like an option to avoid
calling later scanners. While >>it's good for comparison sakes, if a virus
is found, I don't need 2 other programs to confirm that.
>>I'd also like to have the PRESCAN ON/OFF setting moved within the virus
scanner definitions. I >>could then have one of the scanners scan all of the
e-mail, and the less effective scanner would run >>a Prescan

I have to agree 100% with this.  The option to bypass other scanners when a
virus is found would be a great option to have.

Darrell