-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Schick
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:49 AM
To: Declude. Virus
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Is this sort of stuff necessary on a list?

I posted to list about a virus problem then I get this stupid (IMHO)
challenge-response stuff.  If everyone did this on all the lists I
belong to
- I would do a posting and then spend the next 3 days answering all the
challenge-responses.  I think I will report this as spam.

Dear Greg Hedgepath - get a clue.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140
www.warp8.com

Dear Chuck,

<snip>

Thank you,

Greg Hedgepath

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and