Matt and Dave: First of all thank you very much for answering my post.

I am using fpcmd.exe

Here is my config lines, in case I am missing some important switch.
SCANFILE1  D:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /TYPE /SILENT /NOMEM /ARCHIVE=5
/NOBOOT /DUMB /REPORT=report.txt
VIRUSCODE1 3
VIRUSCODE1 6
REPORT1    Infection:

Any way, I already contacted one of my clients who's IP is sending lots and
lots of emails with virus to our mail server. I believe they are sending
probably 80% of the virus I am getting.

He confirmed that they were infected and that they are running a clean up
task. They have over 600 computers so it takes quite some time to make sure
they are all clean.

I am also narrowing other IPs to contact the owners.

Besides, Declude is running 25 simultaneously -default-. If tomorrow I get
overflow messages I will increase the number of processes in the declude.cfg
file to see if that improves the delivery. I just have to make sure I don't
crash the server. I may also increase the number of Imail threads to 40 or
50

By the way I found interesting and useful support text regarding delayed
delivery here
http://www.declude.com/help_answer.asp?ID=122

-Imail's SMTP Sending Architecture-

Again thanks for your help