-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 12:34 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] EXITSCANONVIRUS

Well, here is an example of what I was hoping not to see.

05/27/2005 23:35:14 Q112105DF00002AB2 Vulnerability flags = 0 05/27/2005
23:35:14 Q112105DF00002AB2 Outlook 'CR' vulnerability [Subject: H] in
line 15 05/27/2005 23:35:15 Q112105DF00002AB2 Virus scanner 1 reports
exit code of 0 05/27/2005 23:35:15 Q112105DF00002AB2 File(s) are
INFECTED [[Outlook 'CR'
Vulnerability]: 0]
05/27/2005 23:35:36 Q112105DF00002AB2 Scanned: CONTAINS A VIRUS
05/27/2005 23:35:36 Q112105DF00002AB2 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [incoming from x.x.x.x] 05/27/2005
23:35:36 Q112105DF00002AB2 Subject: How is Rebecca doing?

In this case, the subject line is the last line for the message in the
Declude Virus log in HIGH and it apparently shows that scanners 2 & 3
were not called. If it finds a vulnerability, it still should fire the
scanners to see if one of them finds an actual virus.

John T
eServices For You