From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent:
Monday, May 30, 2005 9:46 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] EXITSCANONVIRUS

Yep, that same happened with their hardware raid-1 on an ML 530 (a pretty up-scale server). Had one bad drive (apparently) and the controller managed to wipe out the complete string.  The other controller channel was unaffected.

I'm pretty certain, I've see this happen twice (the second time I got lucky.)

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206