From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:09 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] viruses getting through

If you restart your server without first stopping IMail SMTP service, it will leak messages for several seconds.  Also, if you restart the IMail Queue Manager service it will steal messages from Declude.  Both situations can lead to messages being passed without headers.

Matt

Daniel Ivey wrote:
Yes, I do have AVAFTERJM ON in the virus.cfg file.  One clarification too,
when I mentioned that the headers for Declude Virus were not there, there
was also no headers for Declude Junkmail either, with I know those are
working.  I have attached the virus log file for so far today.  We have them
set to only write on error.

Daniel

Daniel Ivey
GCR Company / GCR Online