My desktop IP was erroneously listed on CBL.  It seems that declude is
checking autheticated users sending mail for CBL and according to CBL this
is wrong.  SEE below

Here is the header showing what went on with the actual Ips removed to
proect the innocent  (ME). But it sure seems that my desktop machine is the
one being checked and shown as on CBL.  Had 10 points been enough I would
not have been able to send mail.  The ONLY address within the below HEADER
that was actually listed in the CBL is the HOST machine sending the email.
NOT the MAIL servers but MY DESKTOP of which I am an authenticated sender.

Why would declude check an authenticated sender on the CBL list?

This all started because Smartermails SPAM does NOT check the authenticated
senders and this is what confused me intially.  IE I thought Smartermails
SPAM was not working properly on another server where I do NOT have declude
ANTISPAM installed.  BUT as you see according to CBL it should NOT detect
CBL on an autheticated senders IP.

According to CBL this is not how the list is designed.