Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Limit Size of message to be scanned?

Yep, we had one client send a 50+ and 45+ at the same time.  That is about the same time the system locked up.  It is a Dual Pentium 3.6 processors with at least 2 gig of memory.  I would of hoped it could keep up, but seems to be a pattern this week whenever huge emails get sent thru the server, it locks up and needs rebooted to fix it.

How does anyone else handle this?  I would guess there would be a way to not scan messages over a certain size????

Thanks,

Grant Griffith

EI8HTLEGS, A Division of ETC

(812)932-1000