Greg,

I think I figured it out.  I looked at your headers again and found two sets of the same headers:
Subject: Download New Song
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It appears that the first set is wrong and should be removed if possible.

Matt

System Administrator wrote:
on 8/4/05 2:29 PM, Matt wrote:

Before jumping the gun, it would be nice to see the full source of the
message.  You can edit the text and screw up the base64 stuff if you
wish since it's the formatting that really matters here.

Matt,

I'll send you the full source off list.

Thanks,
Greg

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/