Yes make sure you have or add the following lines to your virus.cfg

DELETEVULNERABILITIES   ON
DELETEVIRUSES           ON

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Vanderzand
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:33 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Virus directory

Declude puts all e-mails with viruses into a separate directory

I find I always have to go there and delete files.

Is there a way to set the system to just delete those e-mails rather than
move them into a separate directory?

Thank you

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W., Kitchener, ON,N2M 1L2
519-741-1222