My virus caught messages are being delivered right away with version 3.0.5.18.

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Declude.Virus] Help! Upgraded from 1.82 to 3. today

I caught that in the later thread. On my system I see the same behavior where the gsc/gse will get processed by the next queue run as well. I do seem to remember in older versions that they were tried to be delivered right away.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail Queue Monitoring, Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Dodell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>