-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Franco-Rocha [
Declude ]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:30 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Cc: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude Technical Support Tickets

Please note that we receive a large amount of spam at our technical support
email address for the ticket system. When I look through the tickets, I
delete whatever looks like spam, as well as all tickets that do not contain
a subject. Fortunately I keep backup copies of all incoming tech support
email.

I discovered a backup copy this morning of a legitimate ticket that I had
deleted because it lacked a subject: completely blank. Please always provide

a subject when you send email to technical support because it allows us to
see at a glance whether we have several instances of an issue and also to
prioritize the tickets. We have to delete emails that do not contain a
subject because it takes too much time to open every email without a subject

merely to determine whether it is valid or not.

To facilitate processing of trouble tickets, please do not generate multiple

tickets for the same issue. Simply reply to our email, which will contain
the ticket number as part of the subject line. If we resolve an issue and
close a ticket and the issue creeps up again, you can always reply to the
last reply you received from us on that ticket. This will automatically
re-open the same ticket and we will have acess to all information previously

provided by you.

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

David Franco-Rocha
Declude Technical / Engineering