The latest outbreak has caused me a great deal of backscatter.  You sent a
banned file, virus in an attachment sent by you, undeliverables and so.  I
am very hesitant to try to create rules in JM to stop all notices like this
because some of them are necessary.  I've pretty much told the users to
ignore them unless it looks like something they may have sent, but some
people are getting really flooded.
What is everyone else doing?