> Well, I would say it is more like a restaurant but you can
> not get blow fish, alcohol, cigarettes, 10 Lbs of greasy
> French fries, etc.

Yes and in my case as alcohol is prohibited you can't have neither an
excellent glass of wine.

Some of our customers and partners are providing application updates inside
zip-files.
So we need something to exclude certain recipients for EXE>ZIP extensions or
another system allowing us to block files that are not known by the
AV-engines.

By banning certain suspicious file names maybe it would be bether to use it
within junkmail and then add a big fat "ATTENTION: ATTACHED FILE SEEMS TO BE
A DANGEROUS VIRUS" in the subject line. This for file names where we can't
be sure (based on the file name) that it's really a virus. Immagine this
guys send out the next wave of viruses not with attachments like
your-password.zip or p amela.zip and go using names like update.zip,
data.zip or setup.zip

Yes I know you will block this by the exe inside the zip. But I
unfortunately can't do this and I can't neither block such filenames.

Markus