-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donn Bly
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:22 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude with IMail 2006

Just in case anybody is interested, we upgraded to Imail 2006 last week, and
we aren't having any problems using declude v3.0.5.22 with it EXCEPT that
the confirm function for listserves doesn't seem to work right.  Declude
intercepts the subscription and sends out the notification for the double
opt-in, but doesn't seem to see replies when they come back.

Oh, an just in case you were thinking of upgrading to 2006 -- don't.
Ipswitch released a patch for it today which they claim addresses some of
the problems we're having, but our big webmail users have been screaming
bloody murder ever since we upgraded.  I'll be putting in the upgrade on
Monday and we'll see how much it fixes...
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]