David,

David Franco-Rocha wrote:

B) Your software is NEVER downgraded for any reason, either automatically or otherwise
hmm - would you kindly shut down your key server for awhile and monitor the list in the meantime?

-Nick

We have had a few reports from customers who have licensed versions of Pro, saying that they are receiving messages in their log files that they do not have the Pro version.

We will identify the source of that issue tomorrow when the office reopens and will resolve it. It does not have any relation to the key authentication mechanism with the server, since the actual authentication with IMail versions of Declude continues to be via the old codes entered into the configuration files.

David Franco-Rocha
Declude Technical / Engineering